joe

Thursday, 27 June 2013

storm breaker review

Introduce the book
This book is for people who like to read adventure stories. It is about a 14 year old school boy who dreamed to follow the tracks of his Uncle Ian rider who had passed away. It is a book where he takes daring to the next level.

Personally I really enjoyed this book because I like adventurous stories but I also like ones with a happy ending  and I know it’s a happy ending because our teacher didn't cry J.

My favorite part was when Alex rider was underneath the earth’s surface walking through the dirty, manky pipes. He walked through the brown water down drain pipes just to follow the map.

I would recommend this book for my age kids because its 
worded for my understanding I wouldn't recommend it a

younger audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment